Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
tombonator
United States
charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I think its the scheme Forging the Infinity gauntlet. When a scheme twist comes out, first player to the starting on the left has to place an infinity gem they have in play/discard pile back into the city and add one shard to every infinity gem in the city.

If the Soul Gem has 4 shards on it in a player's play area and its the only infinity gem in play/discard piles. Do the 4 shards go with it back into the city plus one from the arrival of a scheme twist?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Santos
Portugal
Amadora
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tombonator wrote:
I think its the scheme Forging the Infinity gauntlet. When a scheme twist comes out, first player to the starting on the left has to place an infinity gem they have in play/discard pile back into the city and add one shard to every infinity gem in the city.

If the Soul Gem has 4 shards on it in a player's play area and its the only infinity gem in play/discard piles. Do the 4 shards go with it back into the city plus one from the arrival of a scheme twist?

For me they will not go, the "shards" on the soul gem are not really shards that could be expended, they are there to show how much atack could be achieved using the soul gem:
Artifact - Whenever you defeat a Villain, put a Shard on Soul Gem from the supply. Once per turn, you get + Attack equal to the number of Shards on Soul Gem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tombonator
United States
charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks that makes more sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, if they do not go to with the Soul Gem to the city, where do they go? Do they stay with the player, do they go back to supply, does one go to the player and the others to supply? Was there ever an official ruling on this it's still driving me crazy, lol.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David A
United States
Yorktown
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know about an official ruling, but I put them back in the supply. FWIW.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I saw this in another thread, and while not official I'm going to do the same thing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.