Popular Tags: [View All]
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
before purchasing i wanted to read the rules, so i found 3 places where i could download them...

but...in each of the rulebook files there are missing pages? the rulebook jumps from page 39-44, and then again from page 45 to page 52? and there are things in the index that should be found on those pages, if they were there...

anyone know why? thanks...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Boyen
Belgium
Leuven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What you have is the preview of the rules that were released as a teaser during the kickstarter campaign. I'm not sure if the full rules are available.

As far as I know, the only thing missing were most of the scenario's that are provided in the rules, all the game rules itself are present.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
my eye
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My download isn't missing any pages:

Page 40:
TUTORIAL - WALKING IN THE DARK

Page 41:
QUEST 1: SCORCHED EARTH

Page 42:
QUEST 2: BLACK WIDOW

Page 43:
QUEST 3: THE CHOSEN ONE

Page 44:
QUEST 4: GOBLIN WAR DRUMS

Page 45:
QUEST 5: THE IMMORTAL’S DOWNFALL

Page 46:
QUEST 6: THE FIEND’S TREASURE

Page 47:
QUEST 7: SPARKS IN THE DARK

Page 48:
QUEST 8: BIG GAME HUNTING

Page 49:
QUEST 9: MAZE OF DARKNESS

Page 50-51:
QUEST 10: THE HEART OF THE DARKNESS

Page 52:
SKILLS

For what it's worth, the filename I downloaded (back in August) is MD001-Rulebook__1_.pdf. Most likely from a CMON email notification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thilo M.
Germany
Wiesbaden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:
before purchasing i wanted to read the rules, so i found 3 places where i could download them...

but...in each of the rulebook files there are missing pages? the rulebook jumps from page 39-44, and then again from page 45 to page 52? and there are things in the index that should be found on those pages, if they were there...

Check this one, it should have all the pages:

https://cmon.com/product/massive-darkness/massive-darkness-4...

(Link is near the bottom of the page).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Daniels
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
John_VW wrote:

The missing pages are quests that they didn't want to spoil when they released the rulebook before the game. I though there had been a full rulebook posted on the CMoN website, but I haven't looked.

edit: I must be a slow typer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jos Black
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It's just some quests that aren't there, it's so they don't spoil all of it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GrandKhan44 wrote:
John_VW wrote:

Check this one, it should have all the pages:

https://cmon.com/product/massive-darkness/massive-darkness-4...

(Link is near the bottom of the page).
thnaks, that's what i needed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.