Mechwarrior: Dark Age» Forums » General

Subject: Looking to sell my Mechwarrior Minis rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Johnson
United States
California
flag msg tools
I am looking to sell my Mechwarrior minis, but I have a few items that I am keen to find out what would be a reasonable and/or going price for a few select items first.

Ares 3 Pack (Hades, Zeus, and Hera)
Solaris VII Medium Class Action Pack (Centurion, Eisenfaust, Night Stalker, Violator, Exhumer and Gravedigger)

Both items are NIB, never been opened. Thanks for any input.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance McMillan
United States
Lakebay
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Solaris VII packs (NIB) for all weight classes have been available on the Wholesale Gaming site for $15.00 each for over two years now (so that means they have a lot in stock and/or haven't been able to find buyers).

There's an (NIB) Ares 3-pack offered on eBay right now for $250, but I'm pretty sure the seller has put this up multiple times at that price in the past 6-9 months and it hasn't moved. Realistically I think that you might be able to get $100 for it, but be prepared to wait a while to find a buyer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Millard
United States
Brainerd
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mechwarrior Minis
Lancer4321 wrote:
Solaris VII packs (NIB) for all weight classes have been available on the Wholesale Gaming site for $15.00 each for over two years now (so that means they have a lot in stock and/or haven't been able to find buyers).

Wholesale Gaming regularly does 'specials' as well, the Solaris packs can be had from him for $32 for all 4 packs NIB periodically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brannon Martinez
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hello,I was wondering if you still had your ares 3 pack and if you were willing to sell it? Please contact me back

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.