Subject: Ability to identify cards from different expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anne Reynolds
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there any way to determine if a card came from one expansion vs. another once it is added to the main deck? In other words, after I've played my thousands of hours will I be able to separate out the expansions from the game based on an icon or some other marking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob McArthur
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, each card has a unique number like: A0134. The A is for the base game, expansions start with B, then there is a card list so you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
The first letter of the ID card will tell you from which set the card is. Core cards are A, then expansions are B to H I believe, and the BGG promos were mh... P? I don't remember.
But there is a piece of paper coming with each expansion (except the BGG promos) that tell the first and last ID number of the cards it contains.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
robmcarthur2001 wrote:
... then there is a card list so you know.

==> https://the7thcontinent.seriouspoulp.com/en/resources/downlo...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.