Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek Carver
United Kingdom
Cobham
Surrey, UK
flag msg tools
designer
If I have, say, 3 Workers in a Village and 'Produce' 3 more are these 3 taken from my board one at a time thereby incurring multiple payment or are they all taken up together thereby incurring a single payment?

(I saw this same question, among other questions, was recently asked by Nick Case but I couldn't see that it was answered)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jussi-Pekka Jokinen
Finland
Riihimäki
flag msg tools
At me!
badge
For the Marquise!
mbmbmbmbmb
Together. Everything follows the logic of [pay]--> [take reward], so you'll only pay once for whatever reward you're getting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek Carver
United Kingdom
Cobham
Surrey, UK
flag msg tools
designer
My thanks Thinsilver. That is the answer I was hoping for
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's correct. You must always pay the full cost (shown in red) before taking an action. After you pay the full cost, you may take as much of the benefit (shown in green) as you'd like.

If you can link to Nick Case's question (which I must have missed), I can go answer there as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Taranto
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You do not pay for making workers specifically - you must pay the displayed cost for -every- production action you take in the game, whether it makes workers or not! Couldn't tell from your question if this might have been the point of confusion.

So for the action you describe:
-Pay current displayed cost
-Produce
---Make some other resources
---Produce 3 workers
-Top action complete

Then, next time you Produce after that, the new displayed cost will be in effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.