Subject: Two opposite monster abilities in an ambush rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Beller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
The Bones Tribe has 2 monsters with 2 ambush abilities (Wisp = Ignores strength; always roll for hit. // Gnome = STR 3. Discard a Treasure Card at random).

An Ambush happens with the Bones Tribe ambushing the knight. Which monster ability is used? I would think the Goblins player would pick, but not quite sure.

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
DV: Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him.                 AT: Then I will avenge his death.             DV: Revenge is not the Jedi way.         AT: I am no Jedi.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mynnotaur wrote:
The Bones Tribe has 2 monsters with 2 ambush abilities (Wisp = Ignores strength; always roll for hit. // Gnome = STR 3. Discard a Treasure Card at random).

An Ambush happens with the Bones Tribe ambushing the knight. Which monster ability is used? I would think the Goblins player would pick, but not quite sure.

Thanks
The Ambush text on the bottom of the card is only used in games without a Goblins player, when the Knight has the Goblin Infestation variant card.

The actual Goblins player always uses the text on the top portion of the Monster card for all attacks, ambushes included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Beller
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks. Guess I just missed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SbS Seth
Spain
flag msg tools
Hello, i am enjoying this game but I have still some questions about the game.

Rigth now, as Christopher said, during the Bones Tribe attack ( a player playing Goblins), if the player has 2 monsters active, he has to chose which monster ability is going to use to attack or he use both abilities durnig the resolution of the attack?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST: The Mysterious Manor
badge
DV: Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him.                 AT: Then I will avenge his death.             DV: Revenge is not the Jedi way.         AT: I am no Jedi.
mbmbmbmbmb
kalenos wrote:

Rigth now, as Christopher said, during the Bones Tribe attack ( a player playing Goblins), if the player has 2 monsters active, he has to chose which monster ability is going to use to attack or he use both abilities durnig the resolution of the attack?
You can use both effects together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SbS Seth
Spain
flag msg tools
Thanks, after some more plays I realised that had not sense my question.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.