Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse Mecoides
Australia
St Kilda
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can pay ATP to place a grey block in any place (whether available or not).

If you place it on an unavailable place, I guess you just place it along side the existing flask. Would another player be able to place the other grey flask on the same spot?

If you place it on an available place, does it make that place unavailable to all other flasks except the other grey flask?

Are you required to place the grey flask before your coloured flask for the turn? Depending on the answers above, I guess it might not make a difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, yes & no
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Coveyou
United States
Saint Louis
MO
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, yes, yes and yes. If you decide to spend ATP to pay to place a grey flask, the grey flask must be placed before your colored flask is placed, meaning that a player must have the ATP to do so prior to the start of their turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Povilas Šimonis
Lithuania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I need some clarification as well.
When I buy grey flask, I get extra flask? meaning that in one turn I can place two flasks (grey one being first)?

Does that mean that also mean, that in 5 player game with epigenetic modifications first player would be able to place grey(G) + 2 main(M) flasks before any other flask is placed? (sequence of such move could be GMM as well as MGM?)

Best regards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walter Vogt
Germany
Ibbenbüren
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
JohnCoveyou wrote:
Actually, yes, yes and yes. If you decide to spend ATP to pay to place a grey flask, the grey flask must be placed before your colored flask is placed, meaning that a player must have the ATP to do so prior to the start of their turn.

Also meaning, that you can place only your first flask on an occupied space and than the second needs an unoccupied space. But when you can place first your own flask and then the the grey one, you can place your second flask on an occupied space.
If the ability paying of the ATPs on the start of the turn is the only reason for placing the grey flask first, then rule may state: "You must pay the 4 ATPs on the start of your turn".
Or isn't this possibility (setting your first flask on an unoccupied space and the second on an occupied space ) unwanted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
You must place the Grey Flask first. The rule is:

"Before a player places their flask during their turn, they may pay 4 ATP to place a Grey Flask first."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.