3 Posts

Merlin» Forums » Rules

Subject: Influence rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kev Johnson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
meeple Played this with my gaming group, love the game. What we are wondering is in relation to influence markers already out in principalities can they be moved around to other areas on the board via the handmaiden???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dimitrios Alexis
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe influence can only be move in the following ways:

1. Handmaiden is place, allowing you to take an influence token from your castle and place it in the principality she enters.

2. After intermediate scoring, influence is returned to each player's castle from each principality, leaving exactly one marker per player per principality assessed.

Moving influence from one principality to another isn't an option that I observed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Phillips
England
Cleethorpes
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Kev, just found this in the instructions in the intermediate scoring section - unfortunately we missed it last night.

"After a principality has been scored, all players who own more than 1 influence counters in that principality return all but 1 of their counters to their castle boards: this means that a maximum of 1 counter for each player could remain in the principality."

Nick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.