Subject: Making Geek Questions more fun to answer. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex

Québec
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think when you answer a Geek Question, you should get, along with your new question, everyone's answers for the previous question.

I often want to see other people's answers, but I can't, unless I forgo anwering myself first. But the fun thing would be to anwser "blindly" and then, seeing everyone's answers, along with a new question to keep things going.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I want to believe
badge
*distinctive theme song whistle*
mbmbmbmbmb
jellospike wrote:
I think when you answer a Geek Question, you should get, along with your new question, everyone's answers for the previous question.

I often want to see other people's answers, but I can't, unless I forgo anwering myself first. But the fun thing would be to anwser "blindly" and then, seeing everyone's answers, along with a new question to keep things going.

If you open the question in a new background tab and then switch tabs after answering, you can do precisely that. The back button will also get you there, but that takes a few annoying extra clicks/keystrokes to get back to a new question.

The thing I would really like to see is a submit button that takes you to the next question chronologically rather than a random question.

See you in GQ!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Much?
United States
Soldotna
Alaska
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
No Touchie Touchie!!!
mb
Click on the "your answers" tab and the question you just answered will be at the top of the list. Click the blue letters of the Q and it will take you to all the answers. Gluck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex

Québec
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know how to do those things, but I think the extra manipulations make answering multiple Geek Questions not fun. I'd like to be able to anwser question after question with the click of a button while seeing other people's answers to the question I answered previously. Or something like that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff
United States
Natick
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I want to believe
badge
*distinctive theme song whistle*
mbmbmbmbmb
There are definitely things about GQ that could use a little love. In the meantime, I’ve employed workarounds in my GQ workflow. At least we’ve still got weirdos. It’s difficult to improvise those in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Simpson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Your mouse is on my face!
mbmbmbmbmb
Geek questions? Where does one find these?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Simpson
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Your mouse is on my face!
mbmbmbmbmb
Found them under misc. thanks for the new time suck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.