Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire» Forums » General

Subject: Custom warbands rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Liam
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
This is a very very rough idea I had.

Would it be possible to use the warscrolls and warhammer quest hero cards to make a mini profile for each character and then assign a ponts value to them.

Given a points limit use these extra hero's to create a custom warband of existing hero's?

I'm not that clued into AoS but I enjoy silver tower and thought it would be a good way to use these models to increase the variety by a huge amount.

Say for example, the Strom cast warband is 15point and use the current warbands as a base to assign other characters points to keep some balance.

Hope this is a good idea

Liam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
Japan
Iwaki
Fukushima
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems possible, but you'd have to do a lot of math to make sure everything is even, and find the right Inspiration triggers and so on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sahaphan Phuwamongkolwiwat
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mb
Wait for your cool custom idea

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure people will create custom characters. The only thing to be aware of is that some power cards are keyed to certain characters, so you wouldn't be able to use those cards in your deck construction if you were using custom heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merijn Reerink
Netherlands
flag msg tools
You'd pretty much end up writing a whole new game.

The whole idea behind shadespire is that the warband composition never changes, just the card decks.

A significant portion of the cards reference specific models by name and aren't usable by anyone else.

So you'd end up writing rules for new models and new cards while balancing those with existing models and cards.

Not an enviable task.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.