Subject: Does "Power Up" fit inside original box? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John F
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm thinking to get this expansion, but can't afford adding another box to my shelf. Can it all fit in the one box? I suppose I must discard the insert?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Neau
msg tools
mb
Get the Go7Gaming insert

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Count Ringworm
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes, easily.

and i'll throw my recommendation for the broken token organizer. Base, halloween, and power up in there:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got all previous edition stuff, and the original insert did not accomodate the expansion. I made my own insert by placing the power up box inside the base box, and then making a cross with two pieces of cardboard. I made sure the power up box was snug inside of one compartment, and the other three conveniently fit the remaining components comfortably with the board and rules atop it all.

Btw, I placed the power up box bottom open inside the top. It gaves the simple insert the rigidity it needs, and allows thay compartment to be used as well.

Did all of that make sense?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Nerman
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I got rid of the insert and put everything in Ziploc bags. Even with my homebrew stuff there's enough room in there for all the expansions (although I don't have any promo monsters)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darin Bolyard
United States
Oak Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
badge
In your world, I have another name. You must learn to know me by it. That was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that by knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Allow me to illustrate:

And inside the original box + power up + promos:

And with lots of custom stuff in addition to the rest:

My box is pretty much maxed out, but you can fit quite a bit in it. Pull the original insert, and you can fit any of the expansions inside.

My "insert" is just two pieces of cardboard, each with a notch cut out where I locked them into one another to create 4 compartments. The height of the "insert is just so that the board and rules fit on top, preventing the box top from dishing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John F
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.