Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » WA (Perth)

Subject: Geraldton Board & Card Gaming Crew LFM rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Sibo
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Regular weekly gaming group looking for more patient & interested boardgamers in joining a dedicated few to enjoy an afternoon (usually Sunday at one of the members houses). Games played over the last 6 months have been:
Blood Rage, Xia, Near & Far, Arcadia Quest, Netrunner, Arkham Horror, Anachrony, Rum&Bones, Spirit Island, Imperial Assault, Sword&Sorceey and over the last few weeks Legends of the Five Rings.

Keen to get a few more regulars into the mix and mid-week games are a possibility as and when we can coordinate. Also an old Advanced Squad Leader player here so wargames a possibility as well.

Just message on BGG and I can give you more details

Cheers

Colin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Adams
Australia
Mt Lawley
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Suggets post on The West Australian Boardgaming Association

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magister Ludi
Australia
Fremantle
Western Australia
flag msg tools
Roll low!
badge
You are a paradox to me, a contradiction You're a predicament for me, and a prediction
mbmbmbmbmb
I get up to Geraldton at least once a year for a week, generally at the end of September. I'll remember to get in touch next time for some possible ASL.

Cheers

Steve
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.