5 Posts

Aeon's End: War Eternal» Forums » General

Subject: How many cards should there be for the market decks? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Ludlow
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I don't remember how this was in the base game and the War Eternal rules don't say how many copies of a given card should be included. For example, I was looking for Vortex Gauntlet and managed to find 5 but there are 6 copies of Bloodstone Jewel.

I've spotted instances where not all copies of a given card are together, so I've spent the last few of hours hunting down copies of different things (rather than playing the game as we had intended tonight).

I'm not sure whether I have all the cards I need for each of the market decks in the game I am setting up (postponed until tomorrow, now), or there are more copies hiding where they shouldn't be, or (heaven forbid!) I am missing some cards.

Is there a list of how many of a given card should be in the box?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You should be able to use the card numbers for a complete count.

Also, for supply piles, Gems should have 7 copies, while Relics and Spells should have 5 copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The answer above is good, but for a really comprehensive list of all contents see this answer. I had some missing items (not cards), and they were quite responsive in replacing them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Gems : 7 cards + 1 randomizer
Spells : 5 cards + 1 randomizer
Relics : 5 cards + 1 randomizer

Starting unique cards (spells or relics) 1 or 2 cards in the case of Indira.

Use ID numbers (lower left corner) to track what you're missing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ludlow
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks everyone. It looks like I have everything I need (I had 7 bloodstone not 6).

Funny thing is that I got that spreadsheet over email but didn't spot that there were multiple tabs! That would have saved some time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.