Allan Brandt
Estonia
Tallinn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone already seen this book available through any other sources than FFG store? So far have not been able to find it in Amazon or Bookdepository. It would be nice to get the book, but 30$ for shipping on the FFG site is way too much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Desmond
United Kingdom
Sawbridgeworth
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I haven't seen them for sale anywhere apart from FFG so far, though I've found retailers offering them for pre-order in the USA, Germany and Estonia. There's also a European distributor offering them in cases of 6 for retailers. It looks like as long as we're patient we should see them in Europe soon.

As your badge says you're from Estonia, here's the link to the Estonian company's pre-order page (I have no experience of Lorien, so can't confirm if they're good or bad to buy from) https://www.lorien.ee/toode/4848/Arkham-Novels:-Hour-of-the-Huntress-Novella
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pickman
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's available as an eBook on Kindle or DrivethruFiction for $3.99.

Of course, you won't get the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
My FLGS was able to order it... it is still in pre-order state at their distributor but didn't seem to hinder them from making sure I'll get a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Wall
msg tools
My FLGS also told me that I could pre-order, but that despite FFG having released the product on their website, it's still listed as in pre-order status with the distributor. It's a little frustrating as I'm playing Jenny Barnes in a campaign right now and would love the new cards, but have no idea when I'll be able to get them.

I'm definitely not paying FFG's somewhat outrageous shipping charges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Desmond
United Kingdom
Sawbridgeworth
Hertfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature Market in the USA now have the book as a new arrival rather than a pre-order. Overseas shipping is VERY reasonable too ($6.14 to the UK), so including shipping I just paid $18.13

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgnah10.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Lupella
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
I got mine through a Team Covenant subscription. For this novella they shipped it with the "Arkham Horror Supplemental" subscription but they have since created a new category for subsequent novellas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Gagnon
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I purchased from my FLGS in Canada. CAD$19.99 + taxes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Axesofevil wrote:
I got mine through a Team Covenant subscription. For this novella they shipped it with the "Arkham Horror Supplemental" subscription but they have since created a new category for subsequent novellas.

Me too, and I 100% didn't want it. I had thought the supplemental subscription was for extra card packs. A couple of promo cards inside an overpriced fanfic book do not count. They could have mitigated the problem by sending out a "pending shipment" notice, but they never do. They just send a notice that says "something shipped to you, but we're not telling you what it is." I thought this one was the Labyrinth of Lunacy pack. I cancelled all of my TC subs because of it. The packs are cheaper from Amazon anyway.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.