Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Campy Creatures» Forums » General

Subject: Release Date and MSRP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance this will be on the store shelves before Halloween?
What is the MSRP going to be for us rubes that didn't back?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
West Lafayette
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jack Hooligan wrote:
Any chance this will be on the store shelves before Halloween?
What is the MSRP going to be for us rubes that didn't back?

Not sure on the date but the MSRP that was mentioned during the KS was 25 USD. There are people selling it on Amazon for about $40 right now.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff White
United States
Kyle
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
verballyinsane wrote:
Jack Hooligan wrote:
Any chance this will be on the store shelves before Halloween?
What is the MSRP going to be for us rubes that didn't back?

Not sure on the date but the MSRP that was mentioned during the KS was 25 USD. There are people selling it on Amazon for about $40 right now.


So...it's out?
Or are these backers that are selling the KS versions? I wonder if they have the stretch goal card and meeples?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Lewis
United States
West Lafayette
IN
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Jack Hooligan wrote:
verballyinsane wrote:
Jack Hooligan wrote:
Any chance this will be on the store shelves before Halloween?
What is the MSRP going to be for us rubes that didn't back?

Not sure on the date but the MSRP that was mentioned during the KS was 25 USD. There are people selling it on Amazon for about $40 right now.


So...it's out?
Or are these backers that are selling the KS versions? I wonder if they have the stretch goal card and meeples?

Those weren't KS-exclusive; they'll be in retail as well. I assume they are backer copies by the price and that there are only 9 available. Also, it's third-party sellers whereas Control is sold directly by Keymaster on Amazon.
2 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kruse
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
I bought my copy from cool stuff inc. just before they sold out last week. Said there were 6 copies left when I purchased. Got it in the mail on Friday. Has the creeples and demogorgon cards. Got it for about $25 including shipping.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.