Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Schloesser
United States
Jefferson City
TN
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jerry arrived and immediately requested another match of Oasis, the recently released but yet-to-hit-the-shores game by Alan Moon & Aaron Weissblum. He was joined by Keith, Michael, John and me. Steve Pouey arrived as soon as the rules explanation was completed, so he joined Keith as a partner.

Jerry was focusing almost exclusively on the steppes, expanding his territory enormously. He was also collecting numerous “horse” scoring tiles, but since we play with them face-down, no one knew just how many he had acquired. Michael concentrated on a combination of Oasis, Stony Plains and Camels, but only his camel flock (yes, they are called a “flock”!) was sufficiently large to cause concern. My largest holding was my camel flock, and I had acquired numerous commodity scoring tiles. Carrying me over the top, however, was my modest stony plains field. The modest field became significant due to the abundance of ovoos scoring tiles in my possession.

Finals: Greg 122, Jerry 112, Keith/Spouey 111, Michael 102, John 80

Ratings: Keith 8, Michael 8, Greg 7.5, Jerry 6, John 6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.