Subject: Details on which cards need to be replaced. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tomas Hernell
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry if I missed where this info is already posted.

Can someone show the breakdown of which cards are misprinted (color, text or symbology) and how.
I just want to know so I can play before the replacements come.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SeanJan wrote:
Sorry if I missed where this info is already posted.

Can someone show the breakdown of which cards are misprinted (color, text or symbology) and how.
I just want to know so I can play before the replacements come.

Here is a specific link for PDF's regarding which cards are misprinted or missing.
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/26524376#26524376
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique Salvador de la Rosa
Spain
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
flag msg tools
As simple as that
badge
Experiment with my friends - Warhammer Fantasy Castle
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I needed that list too. I also would like to know if there is some kind of list of all the cards in the base game and expansions, so I can make sure I don't have duplicates or any of them is missing, I've been looking a little bit this morning and I couldn't find any.

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tucker Taylor
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Is your score positive? You win! (Some players win more than others.)
badge
A woman needs a man like a fish needs a saxophone.
mbmbmbmbmb
Himerion wrote:
Thanks, I needed that list too. I also would like to know if there is some kind of list of all the cards in the base game and expansions, so I can make sure I don't have duplicates or any of them is missing, I've been looking a little bit this morning and I couldn't find any.

For each set there are fifteen age 1 cards (three per colour) and ten cards of each other age (two per colour), all different, so you can tell pretty quickly if any are missing and/or if you have any duplicates.

There are also special achievement cards in each set, but those are listed in the rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.