6 Posts

Aristeia!» Forums » General

Subject: Preorder for Aristeia! is up rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnnie C.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't see much activity for this game here, so hopefully with its release coming out soon, there will be more.

Core game comes with 8 characters to make a team of four. If I remember correctly, here are expansions planned for the game up to the end of next year. Those expansions should increase the character pool to 24. In the video above, 4 of those expansion champions (Soldiers of Fortune) are revealed.

Edit: not sure if I am adding video embed correctly. So here is the external link - https://youtu.be/r6bK3WFU76Q
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Fernandez
Venezuela
Caracas
Miranda
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Already have my own one! since im a warcor! Very Recommended CHEERS from Venezuela! #WEDOPLAY

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Bryant
United States
Hillsborough
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since you already have one, Luis, can you tell me how wide each hex on the board is? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnnie C.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tensider wrote:
Since you already have one, Luis, can you tell me how wide each hex on the board is? Thanks!

Here is a picture with the dimensions given by the official Arisitei! account:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMk_PwoXUAEhdf9.jpg

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Christensen
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a release date on this? I've heard from a youtube channel that it is 11/20/17 (in the US) but Corvus Belli's website says nothing about it. If the release date was that close you think it would be announced some where obvious. Or am I just missing it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnnie C.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ClanNatioy wrote:
Is there a release date on this? I've heard from a youtube channel that it is 11/20/17 (in the US) but Corvus Belli's website says nothing about it. If the release date was that close you think it would be announced some where obvious. Or am I just missing it?

Joshua - I know Miniature Market has received the game today. So I assume most other retailers in the United States should be getting their copies soon or already have them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.