Popular Tags: [View All]
Javier Estévez
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I played this chapter the other day and came up with two questions:

1) What happens when a froglodyte or bullfroglodyte rolls for movement and the result would make him occupy a space already occupied by 4 miniatures? Does it end its movement in the previous space of the designated path?

2) Is it possible to choose a minion entry space for the leaf to land that has minions on it? Can it eventually land there? I could not find anything about this in the expansion's rule section nor in the chapter rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N F
United States
Greenwood
Indiana
flag msg tools
Jestevez wrote:
I played this chapter the other day and came up with two questions:

1) What happens when a froglodyte or bullfroglodyte rolls for movement and the result would make him occupy a space already occupied by 4 miniatures? Does it end its movement in the previous space of the designated path?

2) Is it possible to choose a minion entry space for the leaf to land that has minions on it? Can it eventually land there? I could not find anything about this in the expansion's rule section nor in the chapter rules.

Well, I don't have the game in front of me, but since no one else has chimed in, I guess I'll just give my opinion...

1) Move them as far as they can go legally. Don't put 5 in the same space.

2) Pretty sure it can't land on any figures. Not sure what you mean by eventually. When you cut the leaf free it just lands, right? You roll and then move it that many spaces and put the leaf down. I don't think it keeps floating for a couple rounds and eventually lands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Estévez
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Relampagos wrote:

1) Move them as far as they can go legally. Don't put 5 in the same space.

Makes sense, I did it like this. I just felt that somehow it happened very often and the chapter was overall easy.

Relampagos wrote:

2) Pretty sure it can't land on any figures. Not sure what you mean by eventually. When you cut the leaf free it just lands, right? You roll and then move it that many spaces and put the leaf down. I don't think it keeps floating for a couple rounds and eventually lands.

Yeah, that's what I meant by eventually: after cutting and moving (and slowly gliding) Anyway, I guess you can still choose an minion entry space with minions on it but you cannot land the leaf there (just like with the froglodytes in my first question).

Thank you for your help on this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.