Subject: Way to get Outlive Xl Board? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Ans
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to get the XL board anymore? I didn't get it initially during the Kick starter. Alternatively, if anyone is willing to sell their XL board I would be very interested and would pay a premium. Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kenna
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in the same boat. I thought I had added it in the pledge manager and didn't realize that I missed it until I opened my package. They don't seem to have a webstore, so not sure if it will be available other than after-market as it was a KSE.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Greenaway
United Kingdom
Blackpool
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to get the larger board too, but I'm not paying the grotesque price on eBay for it.

Please make it available on a store.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cory Kneeland
United States
Beaumont
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And why we are speaking of store available, I would love to get my hands on the KS stuff as well, more cards, etc. The game is one of my all time favorites now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike R
United States
Beavercreek
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I also would love to get the XL board, lets hope they are reading BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
unlikely. It was marked as an exclusive to kickstarter and their fulfillment partner has been a train wreck whom they are now locked in legal combat with.

Given the fact they can't afford to fulfill things people have already purchased, doubtful they will be able to sell this in the near future given it was a limited print run

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Bannier
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ErgoSphere wrote:
I'm in the same boat. I thought I had added it in the pledge manager and didn't realize that I missed it until I opened my package. They don't seem to have a webstore, so not sure if it will be available other than after-market as it was a KSE.

If you bought it during the PM, you can send an email to contact@laboitedejeu.fr in order to receive yours.

We had some issues with the dispatcher, I'm sorry about this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Bannier
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We'll open a e-shop on 23th Novembre in order to sell the rest of the stock from the KS

Collector edition
SG KS
XL board

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt R
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
All life is only a set of pictures in the brain, among which there is no difference betwixt those born of real things and those born of inward dreamings, and no cause to value the one above the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
Laboitedejeu wrote:
We'll open a e-shop on 23th Novembre in order to sell the rest of the stock from the KS

Collector edition
SG KS
XL board

Regards

Does the SG KS pack include the plastic figures (heroes and survivors)? If not, will they be available as well or is the only way to get those via the Collector Edition?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Bannier
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
enzo622 wrote:
Laboitedejeu wrote:

Collector edition
SG KS
XL board

Regards

Does the SG KS pack include the plastic figures (heroes and survivors)? If not, will they be available as well or is the only way to get those via the Collector Edition?

The plastics minis will be only available with collector edition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Gortner
United States
Egg Harbor Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you please share the link to the eshop that will open on the 23rd?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Bannier
France
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
The eshop will be available on our website www.laboitedejeu.fr
Here is our last update http://www.laboitedejeu.fr/?langue=en&news=28
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.