Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can someone clarify the rule regarding the production for an operational planet. When I put 3 cards down, how can I utilize the resources on a later turn? Do I pull the card out from the planet and use it or do I just treat the resource like you do on a logistics planet? I'm guessing the former, but am unsure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
texascpa wrote:
Can someone clarify the rule regarding the production for an operational planet. When I put 3 cards down, how can I utilize the resources on a later turn? Do I pull the card out from the planet and use it or do I just treat the resource like you do on a logistics planet? I'm guessing the former, but am unsure.

Resources under a planet are spent as if they were in your hand. They don't count towards your hand limit, but they are subject to the assembly limit.

So you basically have more options to choose from when doing an action that spends resources.

And you do remove and discard the resource when spent from a planet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith B
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. Follow-up, you don't lose any victory points gained from a symbol match, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
texascpa wrote:
Thanks. Follow-up, you don't lose any victory points gained from a symbol match, correct?

Correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.