Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Danick Cloutier
Canada
St-Fabien
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will be playing this firefight soon and was not 100% sure about the -2 Bushido Points special rule.
Do I still need to pay the rally action with APs/CAPs or I just pay 2BP for the rally attempt?

I also noted that the night rule in this FF use a roll of 2D6(for LOS) instead of the more frequent 1D6 that we see in most of the other night FF. This is correct?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Click
United States
Bristol
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Nothing to see here
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maedhros wrote:
I will be playing this firefight soon and was not 100% sure about the -2 Bushido Points special rule.
Do I still need to pay the rally action with APs/CAPs or I just pay 2BP for the rally attempt?

I also noted that the night rule in this FF use a roll of 2D6(for LOS) instead of the more frequent 1D6 that we see in most of the other night FF. This is correct?

Thanks.

I think you only spend the BPs. -2 BPs (and subsequently CAPS).

I say and CAPS because of the rule:

"If the player's BPs changes in the middle of the Round, the
Japanese player immediately loses or gains the corresponding
number of CAPs."

So, you will really be spending 2BPs and loosing 2CAP in the round + you are loosing more CAPS in the next round because you lowered your BPs.

Not sure about the Night Fighting LOS. There is nothing in the rules to say 1d6 is the default. I would play it as per the scenario with 2d6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You only have to play the 2 BP. No extra AP or CAPs are required though Doug is correct about immediately loosing 2 CAPs.

You roll 2d6 with for range. It should usually not effect infantry but it will impede the mortar across the river.

Gunter
Academy Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danick Cloutier
Canada
St-Fabien
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played this FF once. Japanese won(rather easily).
But I noticed something...

Just to be sure(again); at the end of the game the U.S. get 1 VP for each Japanese unit that did not exit the northern map edge.

Does that mean that Japanese Unit who have been eliminated (they did not exited the northern map egde)grant another VP to the U.S.?

We have not played this way, but since I will replay the FF soon I prefer to be certain.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danick Cloutier
Canada
St-Fabien
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played the FF 4 times now. Games played face to face. All games were easy japanese victories.

Japanese positions is just too good.

Someone else played this one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.