Gainesville
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Snowflakes Melt
badge
Snowflakes Melt
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Can a ship gun be fired twice? i.e. Characters fires, then moves out of the way. Then another character takes station and fires. Next round they swap order and fire twice again.

A: Yep, but the gun has a "used" marker. Not introduced in scenario one, so I was ahead of myself. I still used the +3 to difficulty though to let the robots move out of the way and refire.

2. Adjacency. Movement is orthogonal only of course, but since you can melee someone diagonal, can healing be diagonal? Just says "adjacent".

A: In Advanced book it "appears" diagonal is adjacent. Clue is that the Melee uses both words.

3. Movement through characters? Assume only one unit per square, but can we move through other characters? Do opponents exert any zone of control (ZOC)? to stop units?

A: Again, appears to be the case from the Adv. book. No ZOC, but increased movement points.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cobcroft
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd also add that the cannon can only be fired once per phase (I believe, just need to find where it is mentioned) - so six times in a round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hunt
England
Lincoln
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
Angry Imp Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Curufea wrote:
I'd also add that the cannon can only be fired once per phase (I believe, just need to find where it is mentioned) - so six times in a round.

It’s on page 103 in the Reconfigure Cannon section.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Cobcroft
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah yes, thanks-

Quote:
Unless it is on a Diploid ship, a Cannon cannot fire
more than once in a Phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.