Chris Doody
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This promo is included in the most recent issue of Game Trade Magazine issue #213 (November 2017).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Culpeper
Virginia
flag msg tools
While primarily used for killing vampires, a wooden stake to the heart is also highly effective against most other opponents.
badge
Can't we settle this over a pint?
mbmbmbmbmb
I just noticed this and came here to check if there are any differences. Doesn't appear to be any.

edit: even the copyright date is 2015
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron
United States
Ramsey
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hey...
badge
Down here...
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of the magazine didn't have one in it? It had a promo for Tsuro and Cthulhu Wars, but not this one...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Homel
msg tools
mbmb
soiledshortz wrote:
My copy of the magazine didn't have one in it? It had a promo for Tsuro and Cthulhu Wars, but not this one...

Same here. It's not in the magazine somewhere and we missed it, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron
United States
Ramsey
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Hey...
badge
Down here...
mbmbmbmbmb
khomel wrote:
soiledshortz wrote:

I don't think so. I've looked through my copy a bunch of times. There's the part in the beginning of the magazine talking about how it's included, but I didn't see it anywhere. Mine had an insert in the middle for the Sentinels RPG. Maybe I got that instead of the Star Trek promo?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GodRob
United States
Culpeper
Virginia
flag msg tools
While primarily used for killing vampires, a wooden stake to the heart is also highly effective against most other opponents.
badge
Can't we settle this over a pint?
mbmbmbmbmb
soiledshortz wrote:
khomel wrote:
soiledshortz wrote:

I don't think so. I've looked through my copy a bunch of times. There's the part in the beginning of the magazine talking about how it's included, but I didn't see it anywhere. Mine had an insert in the middle for the Sentinels RPG. Maybe I got that instead of the Star Trek promo?

The magazine should have been bagged with the Star Trek promo in the bag but separate. The Sentinels promo is in mine too but attached to the center.

I get my magazine by subscription direct from GMT so maybe there's an unbagged version for everyone else?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Doody
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The promos available in this issue appear to change depending on how you received the magazine.

GTM is frustrating about not providing information about the promos in their magazine.
I've started a Geeklist to try and keep track of them all. For this issue, a number of people reported getting some of the three promos, and it seems to depend on how they received the magazine (direct vs. buying in store, etc).

You can see that comment thread here: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/218326/item/5082396#item5...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron H
United States
Newark
DE
flag msg tools
Broth runs deep through our veins.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GTM was handing out copies of this magazine at PAX Unplugged. They were all gone by the end of the second day, but I think every copy they had on their table had this promo in it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.