Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Doody
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The most recent issue of Game Trade Magazine (issue 213, November 2017) includes a promo.

The promo is a dragon stone in a new color. There are eight new colours, with each promo pack containing one.

Aside from the color change, there is no affect on the rules of the base game.

There were only 2,000 stones made in each color.

Here are some photos of the promo:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse
United States
Kelso
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I sold my copy of Tsuro then the very next day I was handed a copy of the magazine with the new promo in it. That made me laugh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone want to help a fellow out?

Looking for any color except Red and Orange.

PM me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Olesen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
Any way to get my hands on these stones in Denmark?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Sparks
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DennisDK82 wrote:
Paint a rock?

I am lucky enough to live in the US. I can only imagine what it takes to have a board game hobby in other countries, dealing with shipping and VAT. More power to you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
spazz451 wrote:
DennisDK82 wrote:
Paint a rock?

I am lucky enough to live in the US. I can only imagine what it takes to have a board game hobby in other countries, dealing with shipping and VAT. More power to you

Yeah. If only a large number of games were European in origin... wait....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Captain Yellowbeard
United States
Winston-Salem
NC
flag msg tools
You're either born a pirate or not! It's in the blood...
mbmbmbmbmb
GMT was giving these magazines away @ PAX U. After I opened my copy and saw this "stone" I went back to grab another copy to see if they were different colors. Yep, they were all different. I have two but didn't have the gumption to go back and search for the remaining six.

I believe I have the 2nd (purple) and 4th (green) from the top row.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Olesen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmb
and now you want to send em to me!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Put together a GeekList as a trading spot for the Collectible Dragon Stones, check it out here (and help me complete my set!):

Tsuro Collectible Dragon Stones Trade List

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Doody
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This promo has been added to the database as an accessory. (Note: Each colour has its own version.)
Link: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameaccessory/241679/tsuro-co...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Bear
United States
Centerville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You know what I found disgusting. Our local game store, all the copies of the m magazine, we went early that month, the guy behind the counter, we got a good one, some have behaved furiously regarding this magazine and the promos . . He looked in the box below the counter, and every copy had been punched into through the wrap, he didn't know why. I did, because none of them had this promo in it.

He telling us this, is one of the only reasons I will still go there for small stuff. But it makes me leery of buying promos on here, because a thief is probably trying to sell or trade them online. It's the most egregious of the dodgy things that have happened, and I thought about emailing Game Trade magazine about it so they would have someone tell that store to deal with these m matters, this stuff is for promoting their business with customers, not for employees to steal, hold back extras under customers noses, for personal gain, and stuff.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.