5 Posts

D-Day at Omaha Beach» Forums » General

Subject: 19 VP vs 25 VP rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Lillibridge
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Please clarify why 19 VP is listed as you winning the game in 13.2 and 25.2 says 25 VP.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
[This space intentionally left blank]
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aml29 wrote:
Please clarify why 19 VP is listed as you winning the game in 13.2 and 25.2 says 25 VP.
Don't have the rulebook in front of me, but probably because they talk about different scenarios?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Lillibridge
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ze_German_Guy wrote:
aml29 wrote:
Don't have the rulebook in front of me, but probably because they talk about different scenarios?

When you word it that and now rereading it with that in mind, that makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Holt
United States
Eau Claire
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not just different scenarios, but the calculation of VP's is different once you start the Extended Game (after turn 16)...what was a VP may not be a VP anymore (or may be a different amount of VP's) and what now is a VP may not have been before the change.

Tony
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Lillibridge
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I realized the VP threshold difference once I read the rule with what Niko had said.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.