Markus Weihrauch
Germany
Frankfurt
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Wow - first rules thread! meeple Before I start my first session I wanted to make sure I got everything right!

a) Discarding Timey-Wimey cards
Some game effects call for discarding a Timey-Wimey card. I assume you can also discard equipment cards equipped to your Tardis (normally you uninstall those during the prepare step).

b) Helping another Doctor
The doctor who is in need for help can discard a card or a token to call for help. But can the targeted Doctor refuse to help? I would assume not when I take the rules literally as he only is allowed to choose if he wants to travel to the location or if he wants to help from afar.

Thanks!

Markus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Haught
New Zealand
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Yeah, a Doctor will never refuse a call for help, they may choose how they help. If you ask an unwilling Doctor for help you risk them not being that helpful when they roll their dice and they choose not to modify it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JoystickZ wrote:

a) Discarding Timey-Wimey cards
Some game effects call for discarding a Timey-Wimey card. I assume you can also discard equipment cards equipped to your Tardis (normally you uninstall those during the prepare step).

Andrew: is this possible? May one discard an installed equipment card in order to help another Doctor "at their location"?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Stearns
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had this same question. So hoping for an answer as well!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.