Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Ashes: The Laws of Lions» Forums » General

Subject: Starting Five? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark De Lorenzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The box doesn't list the starting five! Nothing included on the inside either, and I'm not seeing anything on their website. Anyone got info?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Channell
Australia
Townsville
Queensland
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EnjoyRC wrote:
The box doesn't list the starting five! Nothing included on the inside either, and I'm not seeing anything on their website. Anyone got info?


That’s pretty standard for all of the expansions. Plaid Hat expects that if you have bought the expansions, you are an experienced player and can make your mind up yourself. I also like to know what the first 5 are in those boxes.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark De Lorenzo
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Chudley wrote:
That’s pretty standard for all of the expansions. Plaid Hat expects that if you have bought the expansions, you are an experienced player and can make your mind up yourself. I also like to know what the first 5 are in those boxes.

It's nice to play a new Phoenixborn with the suggested starting decks / first five to get a feel for the new cards.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG Geek
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
EnjoyRC wrote:
Chudley wrote:
That’s pretty standard for all of the expansions. Plaid Hat expects that if you have bought the expansions, you are an experienced player and can make your mind up yourself. I also like to know what the first 5 are in those boxes.

It's nice to play a new Phoenixborn with the suggested starting decks / first five to get a feel for the new cards.


Same here - a litte guidance to get used to a new deck is all we ask for.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Stone
United States
Winter Park
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Might I suggest both her Summoning spells, Shield Mage, Power Through, and Sword of Virtue.

This gives you the out of the gate offense needed to succeed with this deck.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.