Eva
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you reset your life points to your starting value each time you start a new chapter or do you take the life points with you from the previous encounter ?

(The character sheet suggest that you continue with the lift you have left IMO but the possibility to aquire extra life do not sum up with this).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
There is nothing on the character sheet to keep track of life so I assumed your reset them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Unspecified
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My group continued with our health.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Koen Wijnants
Belgium
Vlaams-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I reset the lifepoints every time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stoneham
United Kingdom
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was there a definitive answer on this? I've emailed the publishers but got no response.

Thematically it feels like the lifepoints should carry through to the next chapter/encounter, but given the game's difficulty I would imagine it could become quite difficult to sustain enough health throughout the whole campaign without resetting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stoneham
United Kingdom
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For anyone wondering, the official answer I've had back from WWG is that health resets between each chapter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.