Fury of Dracula (third/fourth edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Road from Santander to Lisbon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Just played 2nd game of the third edition & I've noticed that these two locations are joined by a road on the board, but the location cards for each city don't show this connection.

I chose that the board overrode the cards in this example, but just wondering if other people's edition was the same, & how did they play?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Laardge11 wrote:
Just played 2nd game of the third edition & I've noticed that these two locations are joined by a road on the board, but the location cards for each city don't show this connection.

I chose that the board overrode the cards in this example, but just wondering if other people's edition was the same, & how did they play?

I would take the card illustration as just a reminder.

That said, my copy does show a road link on both the location cards, although it does not follow the same route, being approximately straight on the card as opposed to meandering around the coast as it does on the board.

The route of the road is unimportant of course, what matters is that there is a road link between the cities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Board wins, imo. I've never even looked that closely at the location cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Lodge
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Do you know what? Just looked closer at the location cards, and the road is there, albeit a diagonal straight one, rather than one that goes all around the coast!

Oops...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.