7 Wonders Duel: Pantheon» Forums » General

Subject: Foamcore Insert for 7 Wonders Duel + Pantheon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristine Cannon
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
Just wanted to share an insert that my husband and I made this afternoon. Very happy with how it turned out.

Photo of the empty insert:

The insert supports sleeved cards. The Age cards will be on the top left, and the little dividers are a little shorter to make them easy to remove.
The God/Wonder cards sit on the bottom left and have a little tilt mechanism to help with removal.

Closeup of the removable tray:

This tray will hold all the coins, tokens and the Conflict/Minerva pawns. Features scoops for easy access!

Tray with all the items in:

Everything in!

Everything appears to pass the shake/flip test. We did add a small square of black paper on top of the coins to ensure they don't shift (just in case).

There's also plenty of wiggle room/space for additional cards/scientific tokens that may come in the future.

The Divinity cards are already sleeved, and we have sleeves for the Age/Wonder cards coming in the mail. Can't wait to get them and be "done". laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Gingrich
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice job. I think I'll make one just like it.

arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Hegarty
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Is there any chance at all you have the measurements/plan for this insert?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.