Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: Retries and funding (No spoilers) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anthony Perez
United States
California
flag msg tools
If I lose for the first time in a month, do I increase my funding? How about the second time?

Similarly, for the In Either Case end-of-game housekeeping, do those happen on first try, retry, or both?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Ferejohn
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
Pitying fools as hard as I can...
mbmbmbmbmb
Every time you lose, you increase funding. So if funding is at 4 and you lose Early March. You play Late March at 6. If you also lose Late March, then next game will be Early April at funding 8.

Not sure what you mean by the "In Either Case" housekeeping (been a while), maybe reply in spoiler tag to clarify?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
At the end of every game (win or lose) run through the checklist on page 14 to adjust your funding, gain upgrades, and all the little other things that apply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DC
United States
Grand Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
In short: Yes, you get upgrades at the end of every game, even losses. We thought it felt weird at first, but upgrades are an important way to make the game a little easier when you're struggling. The more you lose, the more help you get!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.