Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralph L
Germany
Stuttgart
flag msg tools
mb
Hi Peter,

I tried out your game at the Essen Spiel 2017 with a few frieds and we had a lot of fun. Very fast and easy game as an opener or "Absacker" for game evenings. Like a dungeon crawler without the usual stuff like miniatures and floor tiles.

After our session we discussed how much this game will probably cost and I said "hey it is a small card game...so I think about 8 to 10 EUR and for that I will buy it right away". But then I went to the counter and I saw they wanted 17 or 18 EUR for it. So we skipped unfortunately seeing that it will not come up on the table too often with variable gaming groups because of the theme and the pictures

Any chance to do something about the price?

Regards
Ralph

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Rustemeyer
msg tools
designer
mbmb
Hi!

I'm happy you liked the game. And yes, that's what I intended it to be: a light dungeon crawler without miniatures, extensive rules... a fun little filler game.

About the price:
1. The author has no influence on it. Never.
2. Maybe you get a game like this for 8-10 euro when it is on sale, or when the publisher ordered 200.000 copies. Neither is the case here.

---

Super, dass dir das Spiel gefallen hat. Und ja, genau so ist es gedacht: als Absacker, ein Dungeon Crawler ohne Minis, viele Regeln, etc.

Bzgl Preis:
1. Als Autor hat man nicht den geringsten Einfluss auf den Preis.
2. Aber selbst wenn... ein Spiel für 8-10 Euro mit diesem Material... vielleicht, wenn es gerade "verramscht" wird... oder wenn es bei einem Verlag erscheint, der mit 200.000 Exemplaren an den Start geht, und damit die Stückkosten auf ein Minimum drücken kann. Ist hier beides nicht der Fall.

Beste Grüße
Peter
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.