Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pontus Olin
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I just bought the expansion yesterday and noticed something after putting on all the stickers. After I was done a grey medium-sized piece was left over, as well as an unmatched monster card (Venomous Spider).

There was no sticker included on the sticker sheets and the sticker application chart is also missing the Venomous Spider.

It feels pretty obvious that this is an oversight affecting all Cavern of Soloth games of the current printing but I haven't seen any posts about it. So was just curious if anyone else noticed this, and whether it was resolved for you?

Will contact Elzra for a replacement later on regardless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I had more to say here, but I recently stickered my newest edition (all-in pledge in Castles and Catacombs Kickstarter) with all expansions and didn't have stickers or tokens missing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bell
United States
Osceola Mills
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Scythe!
badge
Life is not a game - games are life.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know why you have an extra disc but the sticker for the Venomous Spider comes with the base game. It's on the reverse of the Fenris disc. The base game sticker application instructions make specific mention that this spider side of the disc is used with the Cavern of Soloth expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontus Olin
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Rob! It's been so long since I bought the 3rd edition that I had completely forgotten about that. But you are quite right, the venomous spider disc was indeed lying in wait in the core box. The extra disc only served to confuse me.

Really looking forward to trying out the expansion now, so many new cool things in it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.