Rockwell» Forums » Rules

Subject: Phase 2-second rule to follow rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronnie B

Bratislava
msg tools
Hi,
Rules state-it is forbidden to execute two transactions involving same type of resource during the same phase 2.
So my Vice president is first,so he has 4 actions to perform.if i understand the rule correctly: does it mean that if i as a first action buy or sell gold, i am not able to buy/sell gold in any of my reminding 3 actions?an i can again buy/sell gold only n next game turn?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Matics

Cary
North Carolina
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It sounds like you got it right. I each round you can buy or sell each resource only once. By going to the 4 action spot you can do this with each type of resource. So you can sell yellow, sell grey, and then use that money to buy blue and buy brown. Or any combination of that you want. In my experience this action is useful to get the resources you need to complete the different objectives. And of course this is the best way to get income in the game as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronnie B

Bratislava
msg tools
Thanks a lot for such a quick clarification
R.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As rob said it, you can only handle with each resource (i.e. color) once per round.

If you use the expansion it might be good to stock upon some goods when the price is low...and sell them once it gets more expensive

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.