Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Road to Legend» Forums » General

Subject: Two RTL question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob s
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I tend to lurk a lot before I post, but have two questions that I have not been able to find any answers for on the forums. Thanks in advance!

1. I loaded the app yesterday and it was being slow to start up. I clicked load game and realized that I clicked/closed a pop up announcement in the app. Have there been any announcements made in the last few days? I've been stressing over the missed announcement.

2. When I load the app, I've noticed recently that the "Collections" button is highlighted/glowing. Is this simply FFG's subtle way to tell me to buy more content or is there additional meaning that I am missing out on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nikolas James Johnson
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just updated and ran the app:

There was an update to that app that fixed a couple of bugs and added language options. The pop up was advertising the Trials of Frostgate adventure and the Collections button glowing was probably the additional content that was unlocked when Trials was released. I don't think any new gameplay content was released with this last patch.

I'm personally delighted this App is still being developed because I'm having a fantastic time with it. It's a massive new design space that I hope they continue exploring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob s
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for sharing.

I completely agree and love that they keep adding content. I was late to the Descent bandwagon and have been playing this game solo with the app A LOT. FFG's development with the app has organically helped me grow my collection. I first bought the base game and then with the addition of the nerekhall campaign I bought that box. Now I am scheming on which box to pick up next. The content and gameplay never seems to get old for me since I can always mix up my team.

Hell, I haven't even tried the delve or new frostbite scenarios yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.