Joel Merfeld
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I just bought Aeon's End 2E, and was wondering exactly what expansion are needed for 2E? There are a lot of 1E expansions and don't know whats what now. CoolStuff has Depths and War Eternal listed as available but Void and Nameless are pre-orders? Kickstarter for War Eternal included Void but what that a bonus for the KS only? And then there are all the 1E expansions which I'm guessing are there even worth getting? Just curious what is needed for going all in in a content level right now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Edwards
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
War Eternal is a big expansion (big enough to stand alone) and just came out.

The Nameless and The Depths were both smaller expansions that came out previously and just got 2nd editions a few weeks ago. If they show as pre-order, it's just because they're sold out temporarily.

The Void will come out next year.

Note, this info all pertains to non-Kickstarter versions of things. Some of these things were combined together in the Kickstarter versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anon Y. Mous
msg tools
mbmb
There's a 1E and 2E version of The Depths and The Nameless, and only a 2E version of The Void and The Outer Dark. All are either available at retail or will be in the near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viet Tran
msg tools
Does 2nd edition match the art for War Eternal? I’m curios which expansions match that art style. I just bought War Eternal and I want all now!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Edwards
United States
Havertown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Vietbtran wrote:
Does 2nd edition match the art for War Eternal? I’m curios which expansions match that art style. I just bought War Eternal and I want all now!

Yes. 1st edition is still compatible, but 2nd edition will match more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Jayvir wrote:
what expansion are needed

All of them! Get everything! Both edition, to shower the designers and publishers with love!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Merfeld
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
Razoupaf wrote:
Jayvir wrote:
what expansion are needed

All of them! Get everything! Both edition, to shower the designers and publishers with love!
The only ones I found in stock were War Eternal and Depths. I purchased those When the future ones pop up, I'll buy those too. This is too great of a game to not support (added to my CoolStuffInc wishlist now)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.