Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if it's just my copy, but the beads for yellow player are orange/brown-ish, not yellow. It makes them a bit harder to distinguish from red and my overall sense of consistency hurts :).

On the pic, to the left, my other yellow glass bead, bought some time ago. To the right, "yellow" bead from Petrichor.

Is this normal/expected?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Bender
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my copy yesterday. My yellow drops are lighter than what yours appear to be, but the color does seem to be a bit off (more greenish than brownish to my eye). Easily distinguishable from red, though. They are likewise somewhat smaller than the other colors, too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ethan Furman
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My yellow drop may be slightly smaller, but not enough to matter. And they seem perfectly yellow -- more like your bead on the left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the very first print of the game. Chances are your copy comes with better beads. I'd would be also happy to find replacement for mine, but cannot find anyone offering yellow glass beads in this size!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rattkin wrote:
...cannot find anyone offering yellow glass beads in this size!
I believe that was an issue during the Kickstart campaign too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.