Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Hoffman
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our group initially messed up s1 in the way many did, misunderstanding what we were clearly supposed to do by not reading the whole card the first month. As I wait for s2 to show up in the mail, curious if there are spoiler-free gotchas to be aware of?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew McGeehin
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mb
gaudium wrote:
Our group initially messed up s1 in the way many did, misunderstanding what we were clearly supposed to do by not reading the whole card the first month. As I wait for s2 to show up in the mail, curious if there are spoiler-free gotchas to be aware of?

Since there are more than one Player card, it's possible to Share Knowledge more than once a turn. However, you can only pass one card per Action.

Job abilities are different in this game: Most of them are only usable once a turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt M
United States
NoVA
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt620 wrote:
gaudium wrote:

Since there are more than one Player card, it's possible to Share Knowledge more than once a turn. However, you can only pass one card per Action.

Job abilities are different in this game: Most of them are only usable once a turn.

This especially. I kept asking why my wife couldn't do her action twice and she had to keep reminding me the card said ONCE.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Martell
New Zealand
Lower Hutt
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Don't forget that an epidemic removes ALL cubes from the city - not exactly 3. It means the epidemic will never cause an outbreak in and of itself, but it also means that some epidemics could be disproportionately bad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
gaudium wrote:

Tip: Read the whole card!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.