Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi.

Do I have to have the "range" e.g. 3 on the tech tree to form an alliance/federation with planets in range 3? Or can I just destroy the purpel stuff?

E.g. I would like to have a Planet in Range 6 in my a/f which is impossible by the techtree but would work with 6 mana tokens?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz Małecki
Poland
Oława
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When forming an alliance, you don't have to consider your range at all - all you need is the right amount of powers tokens (the "purple stuff"). You can form an alliance with a planet in range 10 if you want, provided you have the necessary amount of power tokens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bastian Winkelhaus
Germany
Mainz
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rednar wrote:
When forming an alliance, you don't have to consider your range at all - all you need is the right amount of powers tokens (the "purple stuff"). You can form an alliance with a planet in range 10 if you want, provided you have the necessary amount of power tokens.

That is correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
Germany
Bocholt
flag msg tools
badge
I paid 100 Geek Gold so that you can read this! :-)
mbmbmbmbmb
Before somebody asks: Navigation range is also irrelevant for network size - there is no check at the end whether all your planets are actually "connected" in some way (be it by range, satellites or whatever).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.