Subject: Still waiting on shipping? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Al Lawrence
United States
Spring Valley
New York
flag msg tools
So I'm still waiting on a shipping notice, card was charged on October 20th. Anyone else waiting as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
KDM
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Be patient. I was charged on Oct 13th and as I am in Germany I have to expect the notice middle of November.

It depends on where you are in the world. There are multiple warehouses around the globe, several in US, Canada has 1 or 2, EU has two different at least, South America might be US warehouses but not all, Australia has another one, etc etc.

It also depends on if you are a backer or have a late pledge.

It also depends on if you got core game or upgrade pack as these come in different containers and have to be shipped at different times.

For example, Poots posted a few days ago that Round 2 of Wave 1 US has yet to start (might be today for example).

So your notice will come pretty soon, you were not left out but probably just in another batch then those people who were in the very first one.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alderman
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm with you guys. My card was charged on the 18th, and I'm checking for that email every few hours it seems. MAN! I would love to get mine in to play on Halloween after the kids go to bed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viktor Karlsson Mantel
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got my ETA notice "Tomorrow (31-10-2017) before 16:00"

How is it looking for you other EU players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Brockman
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
badge
It's a trap!
mbmbmbmbmb
I’m in the U.S. and I was charged for shipping on the 13th. Yesterday I finally got the notification on Backerkit that my mailing address was locked down. But still no sign of it shipping...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Wasberg
msg tools
mbmbmb
Every German backer is still waiting for his shipping.
We are the only country with our own warehouse,
Because of that we have to wait longer than most of the "rest of the world" countries for shipping.
Thats the shittiest special treatment that I have ever received.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Fleischman
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I paid shipping fees on October 13th and yesterday afternoon, my status finally changed from "Answered" to "Preparing to Ship", and my address was locked. Then later in the evening yesterday, I checked again (I know, I am obsessed) and the status had changed to "Partially Shipped", although I have yet to receive any tracking info. FedEx Delivery Manager doesn't show the package yet, either. Hoping to get my shipping email today!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
Elizablumi wrote:
Because of that we have to wait longer than most of the "rest of the world" countries for shipping.

Want to hear about the shittiest treatment?

While all other countries have fun Poland is again left on the mercy of the Germany... like it's 1939 all over
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sven Wasberg
msg tools
mbmbmb
kurczaczekx wrote:
Elizablumi wrote:

Not only you are f***d.

While all other countries have fun Poland is also left on the mercy of the Germany... like it's 1939 all over

Really?
I thought Ulisses would only do the shipping for Germany.
Other european countries received their shipping from the UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Awaited King
msg tools
mbmbmb
Elizablumi wrote:
kurczaczekx wrote:
Elizablumi wrote:

Not only you are f***d.

While all other countries have fun Poland is also left on the mercy of the Germany... like it's 1939 all over

Really?

I'm not sure really. But AFAIK no polish backer has received a game or upgrade yet and it just makes sense that we are fulfilled from Germany (we have free delivery from Amazon.de and so on).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Still nothing here neither but I'm not concerned yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wade Ryder
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread makes me feel a little better to know that other people who paid their shipping on the 20th still have not heard any shipping news. Misery loves company, I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alderman
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HECK YEA!
Shipping charged on the 18th and I got my shipping notice that a label was being created at 2:00 pm today and it says it'll arrive day after tomorrow.

(puts in for time off from work)

Looks like a 7 business-day lapse between charge and ship in my case. Hope this gives hope to other folks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
KDM
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kurczaczekx wrote:
Elizablumi wrote:
kurczaczekx wrote:
Elizablumi wrote:

Not only you are f***d.

Really?

I'm not sure really. But AFAIK no polish backer has received a game or upgrade yet and it just makes sense that we are fulfilled from Germany (we have free delivery from Amazon.de and so on).

I am 100% sure I read on Reddit that a Polish user was included in the shipments from Bleep in the UK, and one Czech one as well.

(No i trzymam kciuki, ja co prawda siedze w Niemczech ale tez jestem z PL :-))

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willem Shoo
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
I got mine yesterday! It seems Belgium, or at least Flanders, is lucky enough to be included in the UK shipment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Fernandez
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For Madrid, Spain the base game arrived via SEUR signed for today. Happy Halloween ! Can't wait for the expansions also (after Christmas I believe). I believe that the shipping agent was DPD (so probably originated from the UK but not certain of this).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cody Brockman
United States
Jackson
Missouri
flag msg tools
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away....
badge
It's a trap!
mbmbmbmbmb
DarkBrooklyn wrote:
I’m in the U.S. and I was charged for shipping on the 13th. Yesterday I finally got the notification on Backerkit that my mailing address was locked down. But still no sign of it shipping...

My shipping label was created this morning!!! Should be here in two days according to Fedex!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Watkins
United States
Forest Hill
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious were you guys late backers or preorders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Chaotick wrote:
I got mine yesterday! It seems Belgium, or at least Flanders, is lucky enough to be included in the UK shipment.

Still nothing here in Brussels.

Waiting for two copies + 2 upgrades.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ArtSchool
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
baylock wrote:
Chaotick wrote:

Man, you must have your own container
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Egil Gullbekkhei
msg tools
Late Backer from Norway. Has the shipping started to skandinavian countries? im so exited but nothing seems to happend Cheers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My name is
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Shu1984 wrote:
baylock wrote:
Chaotick wrote:

Man, you must have your own container

Lol!

One update for my previous copy + one copy I plan to magnetize.

And the same for a friend of mine who's afraid to be delivered at his own place because he doesn't want to deal with the carrier and the wife at the same time. It's not so much about the core game than about what is still left to come.

And, by the way, I received a notification, so it will likely arrive next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zoxe
msg tools
I've had worse.
badge
It's just a flesh wound.
mbmbmbmbmb

Central US here. I bought a Core Box and an Upgrade Box via Kickstarter pledge (not a late backer). I paid for shipping on the 15th (yes, late). Charged on the 20th.

Shipping label created for the Core box on the 31st. Still at shipping label creation.

Shipping label created for the upgrade box on Nov 1st from a different warehouse. Box arrived this afternoon.

Why am I sitting here typing??? I should be tearing the upgrade box open!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.