Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank Wille
Germany
Herford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Where are they coming from?

I have Beyond Valor, the new Yanks and Valor of the Guards. But no module includes russian Armor Leaders.

Admitted, there are only few scenarios which need them, but yesterday I started playing T1 "The Puma Prowls" and noticed for the first time that I have lots of Armor Leaders for the Germans and Americans, but none for the Russians...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eoin Corrigan
Ireland
Wexford
Wexford
flag msg tools
designer
ASL Fanatic
badge
Royal Dublin Fusiliers "Spectamur Agendo"
mbmbmbmbmb
They're included with Beyond Valor. I imagine you've overlooked them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
β€œIt's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came from Beyond Valor: ASL Module 1:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GRS
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
Polish wargamer
mbmbmbmbmb
If you don't have them, pm me your adres, I have some doubles, so I can send them to you. But if you have original copies, you must have them. But if you got second hand copies, then it's quite possible that they lack some counters.

Also, important stuff - if you play Puma Prowls, make sure to read vehicle notes section, there is important info about Soviet tanks which is easy to miss. I remember playing this scenario without reading this and it was much harder for Soviets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Wille
Germany
Herford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh. I'm so sorry! I found them! They were in a box I didn't expect. blush

Grisz wrote:
Also, important stuff - if you play Puma Prowls, make sure to read vehicle notes section,

Yes. It is important to read the Vehicle Notes everytime when playing a scenario which involves vehicles.

Quote:
there is important info about Soviet tanks which is easy to miss. I remember playing this scenario without reading this and it was much harder for Soviets.

The T70 is a 1MT, which means MA and CMG can only be fired BU, as with a RST-tank. Additionally it is immediately recalled when Stunned. Otherwise I see no serious restrictions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GRS
Poland
flag msg tools
badge
Polish wargamer
mbmbmbmbmb
phxhf wrote:
Oh. I'm so sorry! I found them! They were in a box I didn't expect. blush

Grisz wrote:
Also, important stuff - if you play Puma Prowls, make sure to read vehicle notes section,

Yes. It is important to read the Vehicle Notes everytime when playing a scenario which involves vehicles.

Quote:
there is important info about Soviet tanks which is easy to miss. I remember playing this scenario without reading this and it was much harder for Soviets.

The T70 is a 1MT, which means MA and CMG can only be fired BU, as with a RST-tank. Additionally it is immediately recalled when Stunned. Otherwise I see no serious restrictions.

The Radio. Russian tanks are marked as radioless, but note c on the H25 tells us that they have radios is scenario takes place in 1943 or later. I missed that in my first sessions of this scenario
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Fardette
United States
Lawrenceville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I made the same mistake. Forgot all about note C.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.