Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since this has been re-printed I would like to order some spare parts for my original version, specifically some extra control markers. I really don't want to purchase the game again to just get some extra markers. They replaced some damaged parts one time for me, but I have never tried to order spare parts from them.

Has anyone tried to order spare parts from WotC/Avalon Hill before? I thought I would check here first before sending an e-mail to see what others have experienced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Williams
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just order extra roundels and stuff from http://www.historicalboardgaming.com/. Great company. They'll get you hooked up.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert tunstall
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've asked in the past and been told they don't sell game parts.
I also have gotten replacement parts for defective pieces from them. I had the sense that they just opened a new game and removed the parts as needed.
I don't think they keep bins of spare parts on hand.
Historical Board Gaming is the go to place for all extra pieces for any A&A game.
Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
robert tunstall
Canada
Guelph
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
you might also check here on BGG under the "has parts" for trade listing each version will have its own forum
Some buy a second copy for just the minis,whistle, and could have the parts you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.