Subject: Search for a post rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Ross

Wichita
Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way I can search and find a thread I made a post in?

Someone was doing an auction for some games and I want to go back and check on the thread, yet I can't seem to find it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Carter
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/search/region/1

I assume the number of the region needs to change if you aren't in the US. The link is in the top right of forum pages in between Bookmarks and Account
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Carter
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
although if you're specifically looking for your own, it might be easier to go to your profile -> Contributions...they're broken up based on whether they're posted in a game page or a site forum, etc, but clicking on the number in there will take you to a list of your posts in that context.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Ross

Wichita
Kansas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This helped! Thanks so much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Carter
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J J
Australia
flag msg tools
Also, to help in the future, you might consider subscribing to threads. Something like an auction thread should see a reasonable amount of posting, so is likely to keep popping up in your subscription notifications until the auction ends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.