Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Jansson
Sweden
Trollhättan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cryptozoic holds that license now and unfortunately they use it as paperwieght.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Panini and Cryptozoic both have license. Cryptozoic makes deck building games. Panini has a collectible card game called MetaX which is not very good but does have DC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Voshall
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If they get the DC license again, I hope the first thing they do with it is put out a new Legendary set with the characters. Start off with a big Justice League set, then big sets for the Bat Family, the Teen Titans, and Suicide Squad, then smaller sets for The Flash, Superman, and Wonder Woman - and that's just getting things started in the setting!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Loustaunau
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Would you be interested in Print and Play cards in the meantime?

I might upload some PDF of custom expansions if there is any interest. Here is my IMGUR although most of those cards need changes (exhaust to daze on WW, bump Superman to an 8 cost because why not, incorporate some newer developments from recent expansions). Also my current plot twists are pretty weak.

https://imgur.com/a/wCz26
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jman P
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Just saw your cards. These are great! I have been wanting to create my own DC expansions. I work in Photoshop and was wondering if you would be willing to share the templates for the cards you made?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.