Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How do we receive confirmation that our credit card was charged? Is there a notice or can we just assume it went through?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Lane
Australia
Ellen Grove
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an email. Apparently you would get notified if it didn't go through as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll check again - didn't see anything before...

Edit - I see, yes. Status note in one of the later emails - thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wrenn
United States
Bushkill
PA
flag msg tools
What? You thought I'd have some interesting overtext?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, mine got billed. I just watched my bank app and saw it get charged. I think it was listed as KICKSTARTER.COM so it's obvious. I had a few others around the same time, but that was the only remaining one and the only one for that specific amount.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I usually receive an email from Kickstarter indicating my cc was charged. This was the first time that didn't happen (even searched SPAM). I thought it was odd, so I contacted my credit card company and they confirmed the charge.

Very strange. My advice is to reach out to your credit card company and see if the charge went through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Gitis
Greece
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mistermannindy wrote:
I usually receive an email from Kickstarter indicating my cc was charged. This was the first time that didn't happen (even searched SPAM). I thought it was odd, so I contacted my credit card company and they confirmed the charge.

Very strange. My advice is to reach out to your credit card company and see if the charge went through.

Why don't you use online banking? wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.