Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Winford
United States
Fairbanks
Alaska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Curious what people thought of the difficulty of this scenario. I played it on medium difficulty. Let's just say that I waited awhile to update the app to keep it on my phone, as I was not going to remove it till I won.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I only played it the once, but intend to play it again (have the PC app saved), and found it surprisingly tough even on easy, this was in part due to the initially unknown nature of some of the objectives, and I felt it was a poor choice for an introductory/tutorial mission.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Mayo
United States
Schertz
TX
flag msg tools
Have you paid your dues, Jack?
badge
Yes sir, the check is in the mail.
mbmbmbmbmb
Played it twice on Medium and lost both times. So, yes, it is difficult compared to the original intro scenario.

BTW, they have released v 1.13 of the app with Halloween events added to the Probe on the Loose scenario. You can download and play 1.13 without deleting 1.10 (I think that's the version for Removal--maybe 1.11).

I'll probably be playing the Halloween special scenario tonight if I'm not worn out from chasing my toddler tonight.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.