Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
NZ Nick
United States
Medford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok, I missed the first KS so will back the second, but just trying to workout what's missing (if anything).

KS1 Base + stretch goals = 88 minis
KS2 Base + Mini Box Set = 76 minis
What 12 minis are missing?

1st ed. Folklore: Dark Tales Expansion = 39 minis
2nd ed. Folklore: Dark Tales Expansion = 0 minis
I assume (hope) all 39 minis went into the new Mini Box Set

Alt Color mini's seem to have been discontinued.
FL06 Folklore: Grey (Miniatures pack)
FL07 Folklore: Tan (Miniatures pack)

Also missing are FL15-FL22 & FL24-FL30 whatever these all are (if they even existed). EDIT: Do not think these existed.

Other than these items, KS2 looks to be 95% complete(?). I'm all in regardless. $300+.
(no complaints on pricing - all-in seems to be slightly more than 1st KS, but that the price for being late to the party).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny Lamprey
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Could the other 12 minis be the ghost miniatures pack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grue
United States
SF East Bay
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From dev in comments:

"No sculpts are missing. Duplicate miniatures in the Tan and Grey extra mini packs from the original KS contributed to the previous number. This campaign has all the same models."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
NZ Nick
United States
Medford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nice, so I don't need to go all OCD and try to find any missing parts.
I can live without the extra duplicate alternatively colored minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Schmidt
Germany
flag msg tools
Is this just a placeholder picture or are there new standee monsters in the dark tales expansion?

21 Dever the Pestilence
26 Killer Vine
32 Trasgu
34 Wood Guardian
37 Moira
39 Whitmoar

Can one of the Dev team explain that to me plz? Thx in advance (do not want to miss any new stuff)

All the best
Peter

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zee Parks
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
holylein wrote:
Is this just a placeholder picture or are there new standee monsters in the dark tales expansion?

Quote:

21 Dever the Pestilence
26 Killer Vine
32 Trasgu
34 Wood Guardian

custom afflictions used in the dark tales stories that are in stat block format. If you have the col. dark oak, mini, use the alternate form of him for the wood guardian. The more rocky version.

Quote:
37 Moira
39 Whitmoar

NPC characters who act like triggers in dark tale stories. you interact with them and then STUFF happens. In 1e these were just use mini XYZ as a stand in.

Quote:
Can one of the Dev team explain that to me plz? Thx in advance (do not want to miss any new stuff)

All the best
Peter

note, that Dark tales includes 4 custom foe standees(normal size), 3 custom foe standees large(sites in 4 square not 1) 1 normal affliction and one large custom affliction standee. They are a black silhouettes picture wise.

These are to be used for future stories where minis or standees don't exist, and or custom stories written by the community, and provide freedom to go completely off the rails story creation wise and not be confined to just the components that come in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.