Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Polish edition, but I can't read Polish. I have a copy of the English rules, so no problem, but the Polish version has 6 extra tokens which are used for a variant. Anyone who knows what these rules are?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aigimig
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi the tokens are used for the Four players variant.

Quote:
They build only one sun and one moon row together. If one sets up a moon row in front of herself, the partner may only set up a sun row and vice versa (and takes a corresponding token to mark that).

The text in bold is missing from the English rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olav Fakkeldij
Netherlands
Beverwijk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aigimig wrote:
hi the tokens are used for the Four players variant.

Quote:
They build only one sun and one moon row together. If one sets up a moon row in front of herself, the partner may only set up a sun row and vice versa (and takes a corresponding token to mark that).

The text in bold is missing from the English rules.
OK, thank you. Do you know why there are 3 of each token? I don't see how more then 2 are needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aigimig
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure to be honest...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aleksandra P
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I understand, that when you play 2 or 3 person version, every player takes one sun token and one moon token and places it before and put his/her rows at the side of the corresponding token. It's not important of course, you can play equally well without them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.