5 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: Nightmare deck questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clayton Kennedy
msg tools
Hi,

I need to ask a stupid question. Are the encounter cards from the Nightmare deck simply added to the ones from the adventure pack of the corresponding scenario?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed T
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thebalch wrote:
Hi,

I need to ask a stupid question. Are the encounter cards from the Nightmare deck simply added to the ones from the adventure pack of the corresponding scenario?

Correct - you add the cards from the nightmare deck to its corresponding scenario's encounter deck and you remove the cards listed as directed by the instruction card that comes with the nightmare deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, they aren't replacements for the original packs, more like adjustments. Nasty, evil, adjustments.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The nightmare scenarios come with a card that looks like this:

https://cf.geekdo-images.com/images/pic1547295.png

Just follow those instructions and you will be good to go. Most of them have the exact same language on them, but there are a few that have an additional note that is important to follow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dr Johnson
msg tools
I've played those from the entire first cycle and found them all really enjoyable by the way. Something to look forward to!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.